How are you?
No, really, how are you? Have you stopped to notice?
Chances are you are a bit tired and run down. It's that time of year when we maybe don't think about our wellbeing as much as we should. The busyness around Prelims, reports and parents' evenings; the dark mornings and evenings which stop us from seeing much daylight; the world courgette crisis and the imminent onslaught of February flu.....all these can serve to leave us vulnerable to illness.
We need to remember to look after ourselves, both physically and mentally.
So, here's a quick rescue plan if you need a bit of a reminder:
1. Move for ten minutes each day. Walk, dance, vacuum, cycle, whatever works for you.
2. Get outside in the fresh air for 10 minutes each day. (Where possible combine with 1).
3. Think of three positive things each day before you go to sleep and again after you wake up.
4. Listen to a motivational song.
5. Eat and sleep as well as you possibly can.
Photo credit @pixabay